Precautions for electric vehicle charging
1. Charge when the power indicator shows the remaining one-third of the power.
2. The charging environment shall be dry and tidy. The charger shall not be wrapped in plastic bags or plastic bottles, because it is easy to burn when the charger is unable to breathe.
3. Try not to use fast charging. If it is not necessary, do not use it more than twice a month.
4. The charger shall be placed in a fixed place without bumping. Even if it is carried, the fault caused by bumping shall be fully considered.
5. Charge with the standard charger.